Register for Your COVID Vaccine
2nd Dose Waitlist
GCHHS has a second dose waitlist. ONLY use the link below if you've already received your first dose of Moderna or Pfizer Vaccine (at our clinic or another provider) and have had to cancel your original second dose appointment. This link is available at all times.
• Please dress in a manner that allows easy access to your upper arm.
• Please show-up at the time of your scheduled appointment. Plan to wait for 15 minutes AFTER the vaccine for observation. This is standard procedure for any vaccination.
• MONITOR – Some people who received the COVID vaccine reported side effects. Monitor yourself, and if at any time you believe you are having a more severe reaction to the vaccine, seek medical assistance right away.
- You can self-report any side affects you experience to Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
- You can also register with V-Safe, a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccination.
- Moderna Vaccine Ingredients:
messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose.
- Janssen (J&J) Vaccine Ingredients:
recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.
- Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
- MDH COVID Vaccination Information
- Types of Vaccine Available (CDC)
- Recursos para la vacuna contra el COVID-19