Credentials Of Ordination

Marriages In Minnesota

To perform a marriage in Minnesota, you must file your Credentials of Ordination or Credentials of Licensing. This must be done in one of the counties in Minnesota prior to performing marriage ceremonies. In Goodhue County, you can file by mail, fax, or in-person (walk-in).

Information for Requests by Mail

Send us or fax a copy of your license or certificate. Do not send us your original record.

In Person

Please bring a copy of your license or certificate to the County Recorder's Office.