To file a claim for reimbursement from the defendant for losses resulting from a crime, complete an affidavit online using the link below, print and submit with supporting documentation to the County Attorney's Office or probation office for filing with the court and defense attorney.


To file for financial assistance from the State of Minnesota for treatment costs of physical or emotional harm resulting from a crime, complete Reparations claim form using online link below and send to address noted in St. Paul, MN.